Saturday, April 25, 2009

A Vow in the Library's Top Floor

I swear, I'm going to prirotize my studies. While we are both busy shaping our own individual lives, I'll always remember I told him I'll be waiting for him. I'm going to really wait for tha tday when we can both prioritize nothing more important than each other.

He expects me to fly with my own wings, to soar my own boundless sky. I expect myself not to disappoint him.

I hope he'll come back. Though he made no promise and he believes he cannot speak of the future, I'm positive he will take control of his present in a way that his future is towards me.

I love him. Simple reason to keep reaching an ideal life...simple yet a strong thread of reason to tie me on a sunrising tomorrow...with him.

I love him. And that is all it takes to keep what I have sworn.

_iann (25April2009)

No comments: